- The promoter is: Fairtrade Foundation (reg charity1043886) whose registered office is at address 5.7 The Loom, 14 Gower’s Walk, London, E1 8PY
- The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Fairtrade Foundation and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- A winner will be chosen from those who opted in to the prize draw and completed the survey between 19th March and 23:59 on 29th April.
- By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- The prize is for a bag of Fairtrade treats.
- Winners will be chosen at random and must be affiliated to a UK school.
- The winner will be notified by email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Join us on Twitter at @FairtradeUKEd
"By encouraging students to explore the social and environmental impacts of their decisions, educational institutio… twitter.com/i/web/status/14409…